Jarvis Ling 的个人资料Jarvis 林成键照片日志列表更多 ![]() | 帮助 |
|
|
2月11日 五大誓言...最近看了一部孩童时期的梅比优斯奥特曼(Ultraman Mebius)电影剧场版,当中的GUYS所说的五大誓言,跟你们分享分享:-
ひとつ、腹ぺこのまま学校に行かぬこと!
Hitotu、harapekonomamagaccouniikanukoto! 第一,不要饿着肚子去上学; ふたつ、天気のいい日に布団を乾かすこと!
Hutatu、tennkinoiihinihudannwokawakasukoto! 第二,太阳出来记得晒被子; みっつ、道を歩く時は車に気を付けること!
Mittu、mitiwoarukutokihakurumanikiwotukerukoto! 第三,过马路要注意来回车辆; よっつ、ひとを頼りにせぬこと!
Yottu、hitowotanorinisenukoto! 第四,不要依靠别人的力量; ごっつ、土の上で裸足で走り回って遊ぶこと! gottu、totinouedehadashidehashirimawatteasobukoto! 第五,不要光着脚在地上玩。 12月29日 人啊!沒錢的時候,養豬; 11月28日 书和输书是书, 输是输; 有书不会输, 输的不会是书; 输了要认输, 不要怪书; 看书不会输, 不看书就会输; 怕输的人看见人家看书他也看书, 看书的人喜欢别人看书, 他一点也不怕输; 怕输就不能无书; 无书不怕输也会输; 无书又怕输肯定输了又输。 10月16日 NO MORE 5C'S BUT NEW 5B'S...........^.^NO MORE 5C'S BUT NEW 5B'S...........^.^ I don't need a CAR, but I want a BMW I don't need a CONDO, but I want a BUNGALOW I don't need you to have CASH but I want you to own a BANK I don't need you to have a CAREER but I want you to be a BOSS It's interesting for you to read! Most of you would have heard of the Singapore 5C's! : Car, Condo, Credit Card (Gold), Cash and Career Heard of the 5B's? B - BMW B - Body B - Brain B - Billionaire B - Bungalow And, and addition with the 5K's..................... Kiasu (scared of losing) Kiasee (scared of dying) Kiabor (scared of wife) Kiaboh (scared of having nothing) Kiachenghu (scared of government) We've been reading about the 5C's! And 5K's for Singaporeans now comes the 5 Numerals and Malaysia 's equivalent.... Singapore's 'practice' for Simple Living: 1 - One Wife 2 - Two Children 3 - Three Bedroom Condo 4 - Four Wheels 5 - Five Figure Salary Malaysia's Malays 'practice' to Simple Living: 5 - Five Children 4 - Four Wives 3 - Three Figure Salary 2 - Two Wheels 1 - One-Storey Link House 10月12日 一位朋友传给我的。。。很有意思的!!!以前提到結婚,想到「天長地久」;現在提到結婚,想到「能撐多久」。 9月25日 10句爱你的话1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。 It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words. 2、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。 Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears. 3、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。 I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about, too, I miss you. 4、常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你…… Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you, and miss you so much…… 5、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。 Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart. 6、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言! Listening to my heart beating. seeing how much I love you, I dare to admit how much I love you. When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you! 7、千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福! Thousands of times I have thought of you. My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you, I don’t care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you! 8、不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。 I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely. 9、长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。 I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last. 10、好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵! Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever. 9月24日 用79種語言說我愛你...法語︰Je t'aime,Je t'adore 希臘語︰S'agapo 匈牙利︰Szeretlek 愛爾蘭︰taim i'ngra leat 愛沙尼亞︰Mina armastan sind 芬蘭︰Min rakastan sinua 比利時佛蘭芒語︰IK zie u graag 義大利語︰ti amo,ti vogliobene 拉丁語︰Te amo,Vos amo 拉托維亞︰Es tevi Milu 里斯本︰lingo gramo-te bue',chavalinha 立陶宛︰Tave Myliu 馬其頓 : Te sakam 馬爾它︰Inhobbok 波蘭︰Kocham Cie,Ja cie kocham 葡萄牙︰Eu amo-te 荷蘭︰IK hou van jou 英語︰I love you 捷克︰Miluji te 丹麥︰Jeg elsker dig 阿爾薩斯︰Ich hoan dich gear 亞美尼亞︰Yes Kezi Seeroom yem 巴伐利亞︰I mog di narrisch gern 保加利亞︰ahs te obicham 西班牙加泰隆語︰T'estim 克羅地亞︰Volim te 阿塞疆語︰Men seni serivem 孟加拉︰Ami tomay bhalobashi 緬甸︰chit pa de 柬埔寨︰Bong salang oun 菲律賓︰Mahal Kita,Iniibig Kita 印度古吉拉特語︰Hoon tane prem karun chuun 北印度語︰main tumse pyar karta hoon 印尼︰Saja kasih saudari 日本︰Kimi o ais**teru Sukiyo 朝鮮︰Tangshin-i cho-a-yo 爪哇語︰aku tresno marang sliromu 寮國︰Khoi huk chau 馬來語︰saya Cinta Mu 馬來西亞︰Saya Cintamu 蒙古語︰bi chamd hairtai 尼泊爾︰Ma tumilai maya garchu,Ma timilai man parauchu 波斯語︰Tora dost daram 他加祿語︰Mahal kita 南非語︰Ek het jou lief Ek is lief vir jou 迦納︰Me do wo 埃塞俄比亞阿姆哈雷地區︰Ene ewedechalu(for ladies) 阿拉伯語︰Ana Ahebak(to a male) Ana ahebek(to a female) 瑞士德語︰Ich li b Dich 克裡奧爾語︰Mon kontan ou 豪薩語︰Ina sonki 肯亞班圖語︰Nigwedete 馬達加斯加語︰tiako ianao 印度阿薩姆邦語︰Moi tomak bhal pau 南亞泰米爾語︰Tamil n'an unnaik kathalikkinren 印度泰盧固語︰Neenu ninnu pra'mistu'nnanu 泰國︰Ch'an Rak Khun 烏爾都語︰Mein tumhay pyar karti hun(woman to man) Mein tumhay pyar karta hun(man to woman) 越南︰Em ye'u anh(woman to man) Anh ye'u em(man to woman) 紐西蘭毛裡語︰kia hoahai 埃斯基摩︰Nagligivaget 格陵蘭島︰Asavakit 冰島︰e'g elska tig 阿爾巴尼亞︰T Dua Shume 俄羅斯︰Ya vas Iyublyu,Ya Tibia Lyublyu 塞爾維亞︰Volim Te 斯洛文尼亞語︰Ljubim te 西班牙︰Te amo,Tequiero 瑞典︰Jag lskar dig 土爾其︰Seni seviyorum 烏克蘭︰ja vas kokhaju 威爾士︰Rwy'n dy garu di 亞述語︰ana bayanookh(female to male) ana bayinakh(male to female) 百句吵架英語1.Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!
2.You make me sick! 你真讓我噁心!
3.What's wrong with you? 你怎麼回事?
4.You shouldn't have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!
5.You're a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!
6.Don't talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!
7.Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?
8.What's your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?
9.I hate you! 我討厭你!
10.I don't want to see your face! 我不願再見到你!
11.You're crazy! 你瘋了!
12.Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)
13.Don't bother me. 別煩我。
14.Knock it off. 少來這一套。
15.Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!
16.Leave me alone. 走開。
17.Get lost.滾開!
18.Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。
19.You piss me off. 你氣死我了。
20.It's none of your business. 關你屁事!
21.What's the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思?
22.How dare you! 你敢!
23.Cut it out. 省省吧。
24.You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!
25.You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。
26.I'm fed up. 我厭倦了。
27.I can't take it anymore. 我受不了了!(常用)
28.I've had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話。
29.Shut up! 閉嘴!
30.What do you want? 你想怎麼樣?
31.Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?
32.What were you thinking? 你腦子進水啊?
33.How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這樣說?
34.Who says? 誰說的?
35.That's what you think! 那才是你腦子裏想的!
36.Don't look at me like that. 別那樣看著我。
37.What did you say? 你說什麼?
38.You are out of your mind. 你腦子有毛病!
39.You make me so mad.你氣死我了啦。
40.Drop dead. 去死吧!
41.fuck off. 滾蛋。
42.Don't give me your shit. 別跟我胡扯。
43.Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 別找藉口。
44.You're a pain in the ass. 你這討厭鬼。
45.You're an asshole. 你這缺德鬼。
46.You bastard! 你這雜種!
47.Get over yourself. 別自以為是。
48.You're nothing to me. 你對我什麼都不是。
49.It's not my fault. 不是我的錯。
50.You look guilty. 你看起來心虛。
51.I can't help it. 我沒辦法。
52.That's your problem. 那是你的問題。
53.I don't want to hear it. 我不想聽!
54.Get off my back. 少跟我囉嗦。
55.Give me a break. 饒了我吧。
56.Who do you think youre talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?
57.Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!
58.Youre so careless. 你真粗心。
59.Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth? 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?
60.I'm about to explode! 我肺都快要氣炸了!
61.What a stupid idiot! 真是白癡一個!
62.I'm not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63.I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要見到你!
64.That's terrible. 真糟糕!
65.Just look at what you've done! 看看你都做了些什麼!
66.I wish I had never met you. 我真後悔這輩子遇到你!
67.You're a disgrace. 你真丟人!
68.I'll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會饒恕你!
69.Don't nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨!
70.I'm sick of it. 我都膩了。
71.You're such a bitch! 你這個婊子!
72.Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 別鬼混了!
73.Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74.You're just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處!
75.You've gone too far! 你太過分了!
76.I loathe you! 我討厭你!
77.I detest you! 我恨你!
78.Get the hell out of here! 滾開!
79.Don't be that way! 別那樣!
80.Can't you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有餘。
81.You're impossible. 你真不可救藥。
82.Don't touch me! 別碰我!
83.Get away from me! 離我遠一點兒!
84.Get out of my life. 我不願再見到你。/ 從我的生活中消失吧。
85.You're a joke! 你真是一個小丑!
86.Don't give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。
87.You'll be sorry. 你會後悔的。
88.We're through. 我們完了!
89.Look at the mess you've made! 你搞得一團糟!
90.You've ruined everything. 全都讓你搞砸了。
91.I can't believe your never. 你好大的膽子!
92.You're away too far. 你太過分了。
93.I can't take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94.I'm telling you for the last time! 我最後再告訴你一次!
95.I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96.That's the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!
97.I can't believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98.You never tell the truth! 你從來就不說實話!
99.Don't push me ! 別逼我!
100.Enough is enough! 夠了夠了!
101.Don't waste my time anymore. 別再浪費我的時間了!
102.Don't make so much noise. I’m working. 別吵,我在幹活。
103.It's unfair. 太不公平了。
104.I'm very disappointed. 真讓我失望。
105.Don't panic! 別怕!
106.What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什麼嗎?
107.Don't you dare come back again! 你敢再回來!
108.You asked for it. 你自找的。
109.Nonsense! 鬼話! |
|
|